An open day has been scheduled on Saturday 12 November 2016 between 12 mid-day and 2pm to view a four bedroom executive home in the popular village of Harwell in Oxfordshire, located in a quiet cul-de-sac off Grove Road. The village is within close proximity to Harwell Science Park and provides excellent access to the A34, M40 and M4. The town of Didcot is about 2.5 miles away and provides fast and regular rail services to London Paddington (approx. 45 minutes away) and the Midlands as well as having a superb choice of shopping and leisure activities.
The property offers:
– generous open plan family living with garden room;
– separate utility room;
– lounge with bi-fold doors and wood burning stove;
– environmentally friendly heating system (air source heat pump);
– underfloor heating fitted throughout the ground floor;
– state of the art cavity wall insulation;
– master bedroom with ensuite;
– single garage with additional parking for two further cars;
– landscaped gardens and outside tap
For further information on the open day, please contact Nick Wilder at Thomas Merrifield on 01235 813777.