Cranbourne are excited to announce that we have an open day scheduled for Saturday 12 November 2016 between 12 mid-day and 2.00pm to view a luxury four bedroom eco-friendly detached home in Norman Avenue, one of North Abingdon’s most desirable tree-lined avenues.
This property is further complemented by a detached double garage with electric doors and a home office in the eaves, and benefits from fob operated electric gates into a private courtyard with ample parking. The property also offers:
– generous family open plan living;
– separate utility room;
– lounge with bi-fold doors and wood burning stove;
– environmentally friendly heating system (air source heat pump);
– underfloor heating fitted throughout;
– state of the art cavity wall insulation;
– master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and ensuite;
– bedroom 2 with ensuite;
– beautiful landscaped gardens to front and rear of property.
For further information on this property, please contact Simon McConnell or Andrew Hearn at Thomas Merrifield via 01235 538000. Viewings are strongly recommended.